Monday, July 11, 2022

The Dreaming Beauty

I am very picky about fairytale stories. I find all the originals weird and full of usually weak characters. I however, love regency so when supplied with this book to read, I was intrigued. 

I'm going to tell you, it did not disappoint!! I LOVE the chemistry between Marcus and Tanzy! Tanzy is her own woman and although plagued with horrible dreams she finds a way to push through and find her own happiness. 

This book pulled me in from the very beginning and I now absolutely love the story of The Sleeping Beauty. Anneka was able to keep a lot if golden gems from the original fairytale as well as add that special flare of regency romances. 

I could not recommend this book enough. You are just going to have to read it to understand. 

"Did he really think he knew her after a few painting sessions? Marcus knew her better and was positive he shared more of a connection with her than the one his brother claimed for himself. Had Marcus only imagined it? The only way to know was to see her again and find out for himself. But did he have the patience to wait two weeks?"

I received this book to read early as an ARC reader of Anneka's A Team. All reviews and thoughts are my own. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Support