Monday, May 23, 2022

An Unfamiliar Duke

     This book was so good, I bought it and read it all on the day it came out!!

     First off Sabastian is so swoony. I have a new favorite "book boyfriend". The chemistry and growth between Rosalind and Sabastian kept me on the edge of my seat from start to finish. I even cried and startled my husband with random burst of tears sometimes throughout this book. I'm pregnant and emotional okay? Also it's just that sweet and touching! 

     Sian did an amazing job of creating relatable characters. I haven't read a book in one day in awhile. I definitely recommend this book to anyone who loves romance and historic fiction! 

     Now the editor in me has to say there were some editing flaws that made me get caught on some sentences but it doesn't affect the story so they are minor. Plus the story is so beautiful, you hardly recognize them. 

      "At the sound of his chuckle, a small chip of the ice around Rosalind's heart fell away. His Grace may not be whom she would have chosen to marry, but they had spent the last ten minutes very pleasantly. Perhaps there was reason for hope after all."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Support