Sunday, May 8, 2022

To Kiss a Wallflower

I reviewed an ARC of To Kiss a Wallflower which is a compilation of three stories from three different authors. 

I loved this book! All stories were very well written and great at drawing one into the storyline. 

Okay can I just say, I LOVE when the Wallflowers get their stories? I am such an introvert that I would be considered a Wallflower. Reading about women who like to stay to the shadows and feel awkward talking to people, find their love story, is the best! 

These three stories with three women, one who isn't actually a Wallflower, were soooo good!!! 

Read about Lottie in The Wallflower's Dance, Ellen in Letters to a Wallflower, and Charlotte in To Marry a Wallflower. 

I highly recommend this book as well as these authors!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Support