Friday, August 6, 2021

Hold On, But Don't Hold Still


 N: Being sick has it's ups and downs. One up is that I get to catch up on reading! I am a pure fictional reader, which is why I have been stretching to the challenge of reading more non-fiction or helpful books. This was the first one I was able to read all the way through and I love it! Kristina really knows how to draw you into her life and feel validated for having normal feelings! She speaks to moms everywhere that are struggling with the life that is called of us. I was hooked instantly and felt like I had someone who understood that life as a mom is about moving forward and not getting stuck in the tasks of everyday life. If you are a mom, dad, sister, brother, aunt, etc. This book is for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Support