Thursday, November 7, 2013

My Loving Vigil Keeping

Back: Della's giving up all the comforts of bustling Salt Lake City to teach school in a rural coal mining camp. Little does she know, she may soon be giving up her heart as well. But when tragedy strikes in the Scofield Mine, Della's life is changed forever.




N: I absolutely fell in love with this book. The fact that it was based on true events made it even better. I love Della's strong will and courage. Some stories portray the main character thinking she is brave but this book didn't do that. Della doesn't believe she is very strong but she makes courageous choices over and over again. Della comes to learn what is truly important in life and to treasure them always. It is a very clean book and it is HILARIOUS.  The adventures Della goes through when she chooses her teaching job will make you laugh so hard. This book made me laugh on so many parts and blush on others. Once I picked it up I could not put My Loving Vigil Keeping down. The book was glued to my hand and my eyes were glued to the pages.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Live Support